Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 5

I am amazed that while eating less I have so much energy.  Other diets are miserable but I am feeling great.

  • Woke up and had SPARK, 3 Catalyst, Probiotic Restore, Water
  • Breakfast - Chocolate MRS, 2 Omegaplex
  • Snack - Banana and a mandarin orange
  • Lunch - Beef Vegetable Soup, a handful of nuts
  • Snack - SPARK and 30 minutes later I had a rice cake with Natural Peanut Butter
  • Dinner - Grilled Chicken, Grilled Squash and Grilled Zucchini, mixed fruit, water, 2 Omegaplex
  • Bedtime - Water, Herbal Cleanse Tablets
Drinking lots of water and getting the most out of my day.  I had hoped to workout but work was busy today.  I have started to think what it would be like to have some wings and fries but I am determined to not only complete the challenge but change my life.  It feels so good to eat healthy and I know I will reach my weight loss goal this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment