Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 14


  • Fruit Punch SPARK, Gold MNS packet, 3 Catalyst Thermoplus
  • Breakfast - Advocare Breakfast Bar, 2 White MNS packets
  • Snack - Advocare Double Chocolate Snack Bar, water
  • Lunch - I am at Success School and forgot to take my MNS packet. Will have to take at dinner. Had a tuna fish sandwich on whole wheat bread, an apple and water. 3 catalyst.
  • Snack - SPARK - Fruit Punch
  • Dinner - Splurged with the Team and went to PF Chang's in downtown Fort Worth. Had Mongolian Beef with Brown Rice.  My team had to order for me since I was still at Doc Talk....My friend Daisy ordered Chicken in a black bean sauce, not the same as Tex-mex beans.  It was good and a healthier option.  I ended up taking the Pre-Lunch MNS packet with my dinner as I forgot to take 30 minutes prior.  I need to start setting alarms in my phone.
Success School was AWESOME!  These are superior Products and the Medical/Science Board is an amazing team.  I learned alot and I hope to share a few notes with you.  Call me today if you are ready to Start Your 24 Day Challenge or if you are ready to hear about the Great Financial Opportunity! 469-446-5131

No comments:

Post a Comment