Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 20 Update


  • Woke up and took the Gold MNS Packet, 3 Catalyst, Thermoplus and Mandarin Orange Spark
  • Breakfast - 2 White MNS Packets and a Chocolate MRS.
  • Workout - Did 30+ minutes on Wii Fit - Good workout!  I am not good at the soccer header drill!  Need better balance and it may take some practice.
  • Snack - Advocare Double Chocolate Snack Bar, Water
  • Lunch - Busy day caused me to have to move a meeting to a lunch meeting.  30 minutes prior to luch I had the other yellow MNS packet, Thermoplus and 3 Catalyst.  Had Chicken Tacos at Twisted Tortilla.  Corn tortilla's, black beans and corn. Water
  • Snack - Tried the Fruit Punck SLAM.  Next time I will chill it before drinking.  It was good but it had been sitting in the sun in the car.
  • Dinner - Went to Blue Goose with Family.  I wondered how I would be able to stick to the meal plan here as I always get the cheesiest items at Blue Goose.  I ordered the Mini Tacos off the appetizer menu.      It was 2 chicken, 2 steak, and 2 carnitas tacos with cilantro on corn tortillas.  I did eat a few tortilla chips, and I did eat too many.  I learned that I need to leave the table or have the chips removed to keep from overeating.


No comments:

Post a Comment