Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 23

Woke up bright and early.  I love that I now wake up alert even if I do not get a full 8 hours of sleep.
  • First thing I had a Mandarin Orange SPARK, Thermoplus and the first Yellow MNS Packet
  • Breakfast - Chocolate MRS and 2 White MNS packets
  • 15 minutes before Workout I took Catalyst
  • Worked out for 40 minutes.  Went 2.5 miles on the treadmill and did 150 Crunches
  • AM Snack - Nuts and water
  • 30 Mins befor Lunch I took the 2nd Yellow MNS Packet
  • Lunch - 3 Scrambled Eggs with 1 Multi Grain Sandwich thin.
  • Snack - Fruit Punch SPARK, 30 minutes later I had another handful of nuts
  • Dinner - Baked Cod, Broccoli, Brown Rice, V8 Fusion Strawberry Banana, Water 2 Omegaplex
Tomorrow is day 24.  I will finish it up tomorrow and take measurements and weight on Wednesday Morning. I am looking forward to trying MNS E and continuing to shed these LB's.


Call me if you are ready to do the same. 469-446-5131

No comments:

Post a Comment