Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 3

Made it to day 3 and loving how I feel.  Got up while it was still dark ready to get going.
After delivering 2 boxes of Chocolate Meal Replacement Shakes, my first sales order, I headed to the gym to run 2 miles in 30 minutes and get in 100 crunches.  Six Pack Abs here I come.
  • AM Snack - Water and Nuts
  • Lunch - Met a friend at Chipotle, had a burrito bowl with BROWN RICE(New Item), Black Beans, Chicken, Salsa, and Lettuce.  Editorial comment - This is the first time I have put salsa and lettuce on anything at Chipotle.  I usually get the burrito with steak, extra rice, beans, sour crean and a bunch of cheese.  
  • Afternoon Snack - Took 3 Catalyst and Fruit Punch SPARK.  30 mins later I had a rice cake with Natural Peanut Butter on it.  Excellent snack.
  • For Dinner we had leftovers from yesterday -  Italian Chicken - Chicken, Tomatoes and Garlic!  Fresh Green Beans and Broccoli, 2 Omegaplex and Water
  • Bedtime - Herbal Cleanse Tablets
Talked with two friends and my dad today and I can really feel a difference as I am choosing to eat healthy foods.  I have not craved a soda and I usually have several a day.  Looking forward to a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment